Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i would if i could

If I could be on a game show it's pretty safe to say 'Wheel of Fortune" would be my first choice. After all, it has stood the test of time (Gregg, 2008). All you do is spin a wheel, guess letters and try to solve an easy puzzle. Most players win at least some cash and have a good chance of winning a car or some awesome trip. Sign me up. Plus I'm a good speller, if I do say so myself, (cue Kip Dynamite voice) so I'd say, ya I'd definitely say that I'm pretty good, ya pretty good with words.If I was an American I might look into this further but since I'm fairly certain sure a landed immigrant living in Canada wouldn't stand a chance. Gosh darnit.

3 comments:

Heather Anne said...

I'm pretty sure you can get on the show...you just lose more than 1/2 of your winning to taxes...so if you win a car you can pretty much kiss it goodbye.

I for one, just want this game on XBox.

Kristin. said...

I used to have the WOF computer game, back when the only colors on the screen were green and black. It was awesome. I had mad skillz.

Anonymous said...

I've been to a WOF taping and met Vanna and Pat.

Vanna is scary old up close.