Tuesday, February 19, 2008

t.v times

It's that time again ladies. I think it is safe to assume that most of us are looking forward to that hour of pure entertainment when ANTM cycle 10 begins tomorrow night. I know I am. Luckily, our flight gets home at 5:00 so I will have plenty of time to make my nest on the couch consisting of my favourite pillow, my heat pad (to nurse my sick back), my festive christmas lights, my fire place, perhaps some popcorn, comfy pants and whatever else I choose to add to make the experience as ultimate as possible. Ah yes, TV brings me happiness. Will there be another Heather? I hope not.. Let's keep modeling to what it's really about shall we Tyra? Although I'm sure she'll conjure up some important lesson to preach to us young woman. What a role model she is for females everywhere. Or is it that she's slightly nuts? Search some clips from her talk show on youtube and you're sure to get your answer.

2 comments:

Heather Anne said...

I HAVE NO TV.

And Benine had the nerve to leave town.

Kristin. said...

I also have no TV and miss my Wednesday ANTM nights terribly. Oh...the isolation. I don't miss Tyra's antics, but I sure do miss the catfights in the house...