Wednesday, March 19, 2008

in a place far, far away.

Do you know those places and moments in your memory that you think of and remember exactly how it felt to be there? It is such a vivid experience in your mind you remember even the most minute details of that day?

Well, this happens to be one of those places for me. It has been around 6 years since I last visited this place and it suddenly came in to my thoughts tonight. I remember ridiculously small details of life that day, almost as if I was just there yesterday. If I try, I almost feel like I am back there.
Does anyone else do that? Or am I just the odd one out with this ability which I can only desribe as awesomeness?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Southwest England?
haha
Julie

Heather Anne said...

I do that.

Kristin. said...

Wowza...gorgeous photo.

Yup, I do it too.

Sydneydoll said...

beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

I'm not wearing pants